Full Time Family Practice Job , IL
A family medicine physician is needed in Illinois. The facility has a growing patient demand, so the they are accepting new candidates. They welcome part-time and full-time availabilities three to five days per week. The shifts are 8-hours seeing an average of 18 to 20 patients. There will be no call responsibilities in this position. They are accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active Illinois license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
You will receive an annual salary with incentives/bonuses, addition stipend, medical/dental/vision benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 403b with employer match
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Outpatient position
- Work 3 to 5 days per week
- 8-hour shifts with no call responsibilities
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Academic affiliation with Illinois College of Medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.