Full Time Psychiatry Job , PA
An exciting adult and geriatric psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a hospital and clinic in Pennsylvania. They would love to have someone see child/adolescent patients as well. You will be joining three psychiatrists and there are two APPs to assist in rounding. Your schedule will be from 8 am to 4 pm and there will be 10 days of call each month. There will be opportunities for teaching and mentoring of residents, medical students, and physician assistant students. J1 visa candidates and 2020 residents and fellows are welcome.
This employed opportunity has a competitive guaranteed salary and compensation benefits. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, LTD and STD, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary and benefits
- Generous PTO
- Retirement plan
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Supported by 2 APPs to do rounding
- Call is 10 days a month
- Easy drive to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.