Full Time Anesthesia Job Lewistown, PA
An exciting general anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. You will see a good mix of bread and butter cases including orthopedics. There will be no heart or trauma cases seen. This facility does a lot of deliveries, surgeries, and endoscopic procedures. You will be working with a great group of anesthesiologists and CRNAs and share in a 1:6 call.
This employed opportunity offers a $435k annual salary for easy going bread and butter cases including orthopedic anesthesia. You will be offered fantastic benefits.
Come live and practice in a small, friendly community just 1 hour from Harrisburg, PA. The town is also a short drive away from State College, with its myriad activities, attractions, and eateries typical of a large college town.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- $435k salary for bread and butter cases
- Strong benefits package
- No hearts or trauma
- Livable call of 1:6 or better
- Good mix of cases including orthopedics
- Work out of one hospital
- Less than 1 hour from Harrisburg
- 30 minutes from the State College.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.