Full Time Family Practice Job MN
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6k stipend, a 401(k) and 403b retirement package, an optional pension, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this lovely Minnesota town, 40 minutes from Rochester, MN. This is a thriving community OF 22,000 with a strong economy, offering many amenities not usually found in towns of this size. Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most family medicine jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2575985.
- Excellent compensation plan
- PGY2 and PGY3 resident stipend
- Top health system
- Outpatient practice for growth-oriented physician
- 70+ multi-physician practice
- Academic appointment, precepting, and research may be available
- Excellent school system, programs for gifted and special needs children
- H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.