Full Time Family Practice Job PA
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this town that Philadelphia Magazine listed as one of 10 Awesome Neighborhoods to Call Home or in several other nearby communities. On the first Friday night of every month, downtown stores, eateries, businesses, and volunteer community groups host special events including street musicians, entertainers, and outdoor concerts. The town is also in close proximity to Valley Forge National Historical Park.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any IM or FM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 ext. 6640 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family physicians for satellite offices of large metro Philly group
- Outpatient practice with option to see all ages or adolescents and up
- Monday to Friday, 40 hour work week
- Shared phone-only call 1 in 8 weekends
- Secure employed position
- High income potential for the hard worker
- Great locations in Philadelphia or Main Line suburbs or in the suburbs
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.