Full Time Hospitalist
An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in New York. This is an academic job and you will be working with internal medicine residents. They will consider family medicine physicians with strong inpatient experience that are interested in working with IM residents. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm. Spanish speaking is required as a large percentage of their patient base speaks Spanish. The ideal candidate will be able to start by the end of the year.
This hospital-employed opportunity is offering malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation and CME time, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong compensation for NYC area
- Vacation and CME time
- 7 on, 7 off block with all days
- Must have academic interest
- Spanish speaking required
- No procedures or codes
- Will consider FM with inpatient experience
- New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.