Permanent Family Practice-OB Job Merced, CA
Family Practice Position - Central California
Opportunity to Work with Residents
Develop a practice that is rewarding and positively impacts your career and future. You will be well-established and join a dedicated health system that is committed to you as a provider and to the needs of the community.
- Outpatient position with opportunity to work with residents
- 4-day work week
- Tailor your practice to suit your interests
- Employed with a multi-specialty medical group
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits, retirement plan, PTO and CME time/allowance
- Both family medicine trained and internal medicine trained physicians are welcome to apply
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants, and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: FPOB 1024176
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.