Permanent Obstetrics Job , MT
Come practice the way you were trained to practice- clinic, ER, inpatient, nursing home. Group is delivering 65+ babies per year.
- The clinic is attached to the hospital so our providers go up and down the hallway caring for their patients from start to end.
- The ER averages 6 per day 70% urgent care items.
- There are satellite offices in Sunburst, Valier, Conrad, and Shelby where some providers go out weekly and offer care to the communities.
- Group has full Behavior Health, Podiatry, and Dentistry.
- Compensation of $250,000 salary, 3% matching retirement, health insurance paid, CME allowance, State and DEA license paid, 210 clinic days year 1, 205 year 2, 200 year 3 and beyond, all other days are vacation, sick, CME time.
Community of about 4,000 is located approximately 2 1/2 hours from the Whitefish/ Kalispell region.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.