Full Time Neurology Job , NE
A hospital located in Nebraska is seeking a neurologist to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. The group is seeking an additional physician to the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm with shared call. You should be comfortable providing MS and general neurology care at the hospital and outreach clinics. If you do not currently hold a license in NE, CompHealth has a team to assist you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered. J-1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Competitive compensation with RVUs
- Hospital-employed position
- Relocation, sign-on, and comprehensive benefits
- Must see general and MS patients
- General neurology call
- Outreach clinics required
- Final-year residents and fellows welcome
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.