Full Time Family Practice Job , KY
A family medicine position is newly available at a clinic in Kentucky. You will need to be board certified. Your schedule will be flexible to support a work/life balance. On average, you can expect to see 17 - 24 patients per day. If you do not currently hold a license in KY, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one. Final-year residents will be considered.
This position offers competitive compensation and bonuses. A monthly stipend will be considered for residents. You will also receive medical benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, CME time with $2K allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail.
You will enjoy living in this small town amidst the rolling hills of Kentucky. The pace is slower and the people nicer than you will find most anywhere else. You will be a hour away from Lexington for the amenities a large city offers.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Monthly stipend for residents
- Sign-on bonus
- Flexible schedule for work/life balance
- CME time with $2K stipend
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Malpractice with tail
- An hour from Lexington, KY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.