Permanent Psychiatry Job Seattle, WA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a negotiable sign-on bonus. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, CME time and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2575273.
- C/A psychiatry position
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Will consider part time
- Light call schedule
- Competitive compensation
- BC or BE required
- Final year residents and fellows welcome
- Inpatient (possibly a small outpatient component)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.