Full Time Neurology Job
An exciting section head of the department of neurology opportunity is now available at a neuroscience center in Louisiana. Successful candidates will have skills and expertise in all aspects of general neurology and sub-specialty interests will be supported. The inpatient/outpatient mix varies and will change based on who is hired and what their preferences are. This is an active clinical practice with three other neurologists and a large referral base. Candidates with previous leadership experience are desired.
The salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with experience and training, and they also qualify for federal student loan repayment. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, 20 days of vacation to start, 10 days of CME and a stipend, 401k, 403b, and 457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2574401.
- Qualify for federal loan repayment
- 401k, 403b, and 457b retirement plans
- 10 CME days, and 20 vacation days to start
- 10% administrative work and 90% clinical
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Active practice with large referral base
- Previous leadership experience is desired
- Integrated telestroke program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.