Full Time Neurology Job
CompHealth is currently assisting a Louisiana expanding practice that is seeking multiple neurologists to join their team. The inpatient/outpatient mix varies and will change based on who is hired and what their preferences are. Some physicians work mostly inpatient and some mostly outpatient. They welcome general neurologist or those with subspecialty training in cognitive disorders, epilepsy, headache, movement disorders, neuromuscular, stroke/vascular, and telestroke. This is a great opportunity to practice neurology in a positive and patient-focused environment. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Louisiana medical license.
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of vacation to start, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and allowance, 401k, 403b, and 457b retirement plans, and student loan repayment.
To get started, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2574410.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Qualify for federal loan repayment
- Expanding practice with large referral base
- Academic appointment, if desired
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- General neurologist or sub-specialty training
- Patient-focused environment
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.