Full Time Internal Medicine Job , NM
A hospital in New Mexico needs an internal medicine physician. You will be the only IM in town, so they are looking for board certified and confident candidates. When you are working you will be the one to do consults on complex conditions by local FPs. You will work Monday through Friday with one of those days dedicated to administrative work. If you do not have an active NM medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and RVU incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $20k sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, 1 week of CME and $3,500, 401k and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice coverage. You will also receive $50k for student loan repayment over 3 years and be eligible for state/federal repayment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student loan repayment and eligible for state/federal
- All outpatient
- Be the only IM in town
- Will do consults on complex conditions
- 3 FP hospitalists on staff
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- J1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- Great area for outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.