Full Time Psychiatry Job , WI
A new child psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Wisconsin. You will perform initial assessments, develop treatment plans, and follow through. There may be some supervision of interns needed. They welcome physicians that are board certified in general psychiatry and child/adolescent fellowship trained. The ideal candidate will have two years of clinical experience. This position will require a current NM license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive guaranteed salary with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on and retention sign-on bonuses, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- $150k sign-on and retention sign-on
- Guaranteed base salary
- Inpatient child psychiatry
- Performs initial assessments
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans
- Implementation of care and follow through
- May provide clinical supervision of interns
- One hour north of Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.