Full Time Anesthesia Job , VA
CompHealth is currently assisting an ambulatory surgical center in Virginia with their search for a staff anesthesiologist. The facility needs a physician to replace a physician that is leaving to pursue an academic opportunity. The hours are from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, or until the last patient is completed. You will enjoy having a lifestyle position with no call. You will work with a great group of GI physicians. They prefer Virginia licensed candidates that can start as soon as possible.
You will be provided a week of CME time, and a malpractice insurance stipend. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits allowance, and four weeks of vacation.
This is a state-of-the-art free standing endoscopy center located in the D.C. metro area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- State-of-the-art surgical center
- Fast-paced environment
- Hours are 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- No call for great lifestyle opportunity
- 100 percent GI procedures
- All hands-on cases
- VA licensed physician preferred
- Near DC area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.