Permanent Otolaryngology Job , NM
The competitive compensation and production bonuses will bring you above the MGMA mean for the area. You will also receive a relocation package, malpractice insurance, life and disability insurance, and so much more.
New Mexico is continually a national leader in population and employment growth which is the reason the position is available. The area offers the escape into the unique rural beauty of the southwestern United States while offering the conveniences of an exciting New Mexico city.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776.
- General ENT practice
- Hospital-employed model
- 10 days of call per month
- Be busy right away
- Service area is 100K people
- Must be board certified
- Open to H-1B and J1 candidates
- Access to regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.