Permanent Internal Medicine Job Longview, WA
Primary Care Position - 4 or 5 Day Week
Pacific Northwest Washington- Close To Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon
Student Loan Assistance - Up To $175,000 Provided
Join a nationally recognized multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting additional Primary Care physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Outpatient Primary Care - no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work, and no call (not even phone call!). Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but are not required.
- Join an experienced team of Primary Care physicians that includes Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians in a healthcare center that also includes Pediatric, OBGYN, and several other sub-specialty physician services with support staff, care managers, case managers, and Radiology/Imaging, Lab, and Pharmacy
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance and Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians based on experience with additional quality bonuses, efficiency bonuses, and retention bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (full coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), retirement and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, paid time off, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave and said sabbatical time
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance and up to $175,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Southwest Washington region really has it all - the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture, and the arts, universities, immediate access to Portland, Oregon, and no state income tax!
- Southwest Washington offers many beautiful communities to select from including Longview, Kalama, Ridgefield, Centralia, and Vancouver with immediate access to Portland, Oregon
- This area is an outdoor lover’s dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing, and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and boating.
Job ID: IM 11030000
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.