Full Time ObGyn Job , NJ
An OB/GYN is needed to join a single-specialty group in a desirable New Jersey location. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, with one late day and one early day. You will be joining two other OB/GYNs and an NP. The group handles 20 to 30 deliveries per month and the OBs back each other up so that you do not have to worry about bouncing from one hospital to another. They also work with residents and you may involved, if desired. You will be employed by the group for the first couple of years before you move to partnership.
You will receive a guaranteed salary, then move to a salary plus RVUs, and finally to partnership. You will be offered medical benefits, a 401k, CME costs, PTO and accrued sick days, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lee Bradford directly at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- SSG with partnership-track
- Competitive compensation
- Join 2 OBs and 1 NP
- Access to da Vinci robotics
- Academic affiliation
- Equal mix of OB/GYN
- New graduates and experienced physicians welcomed
- Desirable area, close to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.