Full Time Pediatrics Job , WV
Be the first developmental-behavioral pediatrician working in a beautiful new office in West Virginia. Job responsibilities are entirely outpatient, with some teaching of medical students and residents. Work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with no call. The hospital is fully staffed with ped hospitalists, ped intensivists, and neonatologists, and the community has a high demand for developmental-behavioral pediatrics.
Live in a progressive and diverse college town with tons of local amenities. Enjoy a competitive salary with a full complement of standard and unique benefits.
For more information about this position please send your current CV to Geneva Maloney at email@example.com and call 954.837.2682. Refer to job #2569294
- Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art center
- 100% outpatient position Monday - Friday
- No call
- No weekends
- Opportunity to teach residents and students
- Generous compensation and unique benefits package
- Exceptional employer-funded retirement plan
- For more info send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.