Full Time Internal Medicine Job , MA
A renowned hospital located in Massachusetts is seeking an internal medicine physician to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census. Full- and part-time positions are available with flexible schedules. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing training. A MA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed is offering a base salary DOE plus productivity bonuses and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME and $3,000, and a retirement plan. There is also student loan repayment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation DOE
- Loan repayment available
- Large and prestigious hospital
- Full-time or part-time positions
- Academic affiliation
- Academic duties available if desired
- Several locations and group still expanding
- Home of the Patriots NFL team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.