Full Time Internal Medicine Job , MA
An IM physician is needed with a globally known group in Massachusetts. The area has a growing population so the group is accepting new candidates. The schedule is flexible and can be part time, if desired. This group has academic affiliation and there will be some academic responsibilities. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing their training. If you do not hold an active MA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This hospital-employed is offering a base salary plus productivity bonuses and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME and $3,000, and a retirement plan. There is also student loan repayment through the non-profit program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loan repayment available through non-profit program
- Large, prestigious hospital
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Full-time or part-time outpatient positions
- Academic duties available
- Excellent support staff
- Several locations and still expanding
- Home of the Patriots
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.