Full Time Family Practice Job , KY
A family medicine or internal medicine physician hospital-employed opportunity is now available in Kentucky. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing new candidates. The hospital provides medical services to the people of Logan County and the surrounding areas. The schedule is Monday through Friday and the patient census varies. The group has served the community for many years and sees patients of all ages. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVU production incentives and a quality bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation,, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Additional $10k if candidate signs within a certain time
- RVU production incentive and quality bonus
- Hospital-employed outpatient position
- State-of-the-are technology at hospital
- Well-established group in the community
- Work Monday through Friday
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located one hour from Nashville, TN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.