Locum Tenens Surgery Job , CO
A Colorado-based medical facility needs locum tenens general surgery coverage. The provider will work on specific dates. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 3 - 5 surgeries per weekend. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and ATLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Specific dates
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and ATLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 3 - 5 surgeries per weekend
- Bread and butter cases with some trauma and scopes
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.