Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Pennsylvania with qualified anesthesiology providers. The work schedule will be weekdays from 7 am - 3 pm. You can expect to see busy volumes at a well-run facility using the care team model, and duties include the full scope of general specialties, including trauma cases. This facility has a strong support staff available. You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Required certifications include: ACLS and BLS. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Weekday shifts from 7 am - 3 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- Care team model
- Full scope of general specialties covered, including trauma
- Expect busy volumes at a well-run facility
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.