Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
A new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Iowa. The facility needs a provider to work on weekdays from 7 am - 5 pm with a 1:12 call rotation. The locum tenens physician see 4 - 6 cases per day. This facility uses the Cerner EMR system. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Weekday shifts 7 am - 5 pm with a 1:12 call rotation
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Cerner EMR system
- ASA 1 - 3
- 4 - 6 cases per day
- Large support team of anesthesiologists
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.