Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
We have an opportunity in Oregon for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work on weekdays from 7 am - 4 pm with no call. The locum tenens physician will see volumes up to ASA-4, and should expect to see general and orthopedic cases. There will not be any OB, neuro head, or cardiac cases. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified. ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Weekday shifts from 7 am - 4 pm with no call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- Up to ASA-4 volumes
- General and orthopedics
- No neuro heads or cardiac cases
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.