Full Time Psychiatry Job Phoenix, AZ
A medical group located in Phoenix, Arizona is seeking an inpatient adult psychiatrist to join their organization. They are looking for an MD/DO trained in general psychiatrist with a four year residency. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There will be a 1:9 weekday and a 1:3 weekend call that is for additional pay. The incoming will see an average of 12 patients daily. You will have the opportunity to work with residents, but is not required.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, comprehensive medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME and a $4k stipend, a sign-on bonus, up to $15k relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest. It's a sun lover's mecca with almost 360 sunny days each year.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right psychiatry job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-on and production bonuses
- 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week CME with $4K
- $15k relocation assistance
- 100 percent inpatient
- Work Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- See an average of 12 patients daily
- Academic affiliation - can work with residents
- Innovative and friendly city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.