Full Time Cardiology Job Minocqua, WI
An exciting cardiology opportunity is now available at an established, physician-led program in Wisconsin. A current physician is retiring so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday with one weekend and holiday of call per year. You will work closely with other specialty physicians and advanced practice providers. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current Wisconsin license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, one month of PTO, two weeks of CME time with a stipend, 4-1k or 457b retirement options and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two-year guaranteed salary
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Health, dental, life, disability and malpractice insurance
- Well-established, physician-led program
- Schedule allows for great work/life balance
- One month of PTO and two weeks of CME
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Excellent schools in this area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.