Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , PA
A new emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Enjoy state-of-the-art treatment technology and equipment. You will work 1,600 hours annually with 58 hours of physician coverage daily and 11 hours of separate physician staffing in the minor emergency area. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. H-1B visa holders and final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, $6k CME stipend per fiscal year, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2574414
- $300k salary plus $50k in RVUs
- Benefits and malpractice insurance
- Work 1,600 hours annually
- Will accept 2020 residents
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 58 hours of physician coverage daily
- Board certified and board eligible
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.