Full Time ObGyn Hospitalist Job
We are currently scheduling interviews for an OB Hospitalist Medical Director in the Coeur d'Alene, ID area.
- Medical Director must have at least 3-5 years of progressive leadership and program development experience.
- Planning and implementation of an OB/GYN Hospitalist program to include vision, objectives and strategies to be deployed over a 3 to 5-year time horizon.
- Serving as a leader, spokesperson, teacher and mentor to members of the clinical care team and community, board and administration.
- Working collaboratively with hospital and clinic operations of associated clinical departments.
- Practice as an OB/GYN Hospitalist.
Coeur d'Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene. This is the largest city in the Idaho panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur d'Alene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.