Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job , TN
Seeking an non-invasive cardiologist to join an elite heart team.
- They are the only cardiology practice in Oak Ridge and are within walking distance to the Hospital.
- The office is equipped and staffed for full service cardiac diagnostic testing with Nuclear, Echo, Stress Echo, Treadmills,
- Holter, EKG, Coumadin and Lipid Clinics, Research Department and more.
- They have a large referral base that includes five counties in the east Tennessee area.
- The hospital has two cath labs
- Their clinical research team actively conducts research at their facility.
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive for excellent income potential.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes malpractice, health insurance for Physician and family, dental, life, and disability insurances; vacation; CME plus expense allowance; 401K retirement plan; profit sharing plan; relocation expense allowance; and professional dues.
- Partnership opportunity (1-2 years guaranteed income prior to partnership)
- Four and a half day workweek
- General call of 1:8
- Signing bonus or loan forgiveness
- No VISA assistance available
Located just 45 minutes from Knoxville, you'll find safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, and no stateincome tax. Here you will enjoy outstanding recreational activities with there are four major lakes in the area and sixstate parks. Oak Ridge is home to a number of unique shops and restaurants along with the ballet, symphony, theater,museums, and arts center. Their schools are top ranked academically in the nation and for higher education the Universityof Tennessee is in Knoxville just a few miles away.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.