Full Time Anesthesia Job Baltimore, MD
This employed opportunity has a solid compensation structure plus bonus incentives. You will also be offered a stellar benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, pharmacy benefits, life insurance, travel accident insurance, tuition grant/remission/reimbursement, 403b with 4 to 8% match, vacation, 12 holidays, sick time, CME, STD and LTD, flex spending, AD&D, and lots of voluntary benefits.
Baltimore, Maryland is among the more enjoyable places on the east coast. It is known for its fine dining and fun eats. When you are done eating, you can enjoy activities such as: a cruise around the harbor, a trip to the National Aquarium, and several fun breweries to check out.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to rya.harrison@comphealth. Refer to job number 2493681.
- Medical, dental, and vision for physician and family
- Vacation/sick time/holidays total 8 weeks off
- Solid compensation structure plus bonus incentive
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- General anesthesiologist and a pediatric anesthesiologist
- 75% supervision and 25% own cases
- Call of 3 times per month with post day off
- Excellent location for exposure
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.