Full Time Hospitalist
A skilled nursing facility in New York has an opportunity for an internal medicine or family practice physician with experienced working with a geriatric population. This is a beautiful facility with acres of manicured lawns, landscaped gardens, and outdoor courtyards. You will also have the support of a medical director and mid-levels. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and there will be no weekends required. This predictable work schedule allows you to have a great work-life balance.
This employed opportunity has an excellent earnings potential with production/RVUs. You will also receive medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, a 401k retirement plan, CME time, PTO and holidays, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To begin talking about this position, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Board certified/board eligible IM or FM physician
- Predictable work schedule with a work-life balance
- Must have a passion for working with the geriatric population
- Geriatric fellowship would be a plus
- Excellent earnings potential and benefit package including vacation
- You will have medical director and mid-level support
- Working in a 220+ bed skilled nursing facility
- Very desirable New York location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.