Permanent Radiation Oncology Job , WI
A lucrative base salary with incentives offer a high earning opportunity along with comprehensive medical benefit plan. Malpractice coverage including tail, relocation assistance, and a very generous amount of paid time off along with minimal call offer an excellent work-life balance.
This charming city in Midwestern, WI offers a family friendly community with excellent schools as well as housing options to choose from. An array of outdoor activities, shopping as well as restaurants to enjoy. Conveniently driving distance to metro cities in Wisconsin as well as Illinois and airport make this an ideal location to reside as well as practice in.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Rare opportunity to help start and build a service line
- New state-of-the-art cancer center and strong support staff
- Varian True Beam, CT Simulator, Eclipse, and ARIA/Epic
- IMRT, VMAT, IGRT, 3D Conformal and 2D
- Lucrative base salary with incentives and generous amount of PTO
- Comprehensive benefits including relocation and tail coverage
- Family-oriented community with excellent schools and amenities
- Nearby airport along with being driving distance to metro WI and IL areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.