Full Time Dermatology Job Indiana, PA
A new dermatology physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania to build a service line. There are no other dermatologists in the area and there is a huge community need. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with some flexibility. You will be a solo dermatologist, so they need an experienced physician with clinical confidence. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This is a hospital-employed with a great benefits package. You will receive student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 31 total days of PTO, $2,500 CME stipend, and 403b and 457 retirement plans.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Medical, dental, and vision for self and family
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- No other dermatologists in the area
- Build the service line with support and autonomy
- State-of-the-art modern space
- Experienced physicians with clinical confidence
- Mohs desired, but not required
- One hour to Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.