Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Watford City, ND
There is a new locum tenens emergency opportunity now available in North Dakota. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am to 7 pm and you will see 15 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is Epic. Boarded, eligible, and non-boarded candidates will be considered. For this assignment, you need to have an active ND license, ABLS, ACLS, and PALS.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: Boards not required
- License: ND license in hand required
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Charting: Epic
- Caseload: 15
- Other Certification: ABLS, ACLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.