Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Southern, VA
- Location: Virginia (1-hr west of Roanoke, VA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active VA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Census: 18 – 20 pts per shift
- EMR: EPIC
- Start Date: September 2019
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR locum-to-permanent
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!!
Our client manages a non-profit healthcare organization in the Western part of Virginia. They employ approximately 737 physicians representing more than 75 specialties as well as operating 225 practice sites in the greater Roanoke, VA area. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their Primary Care clinics about 1-hr west of Roanoke, VA. This opportunity is for an ongoing locum tenens but permanent employment is available as well.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.