Full Time Otolaryngology Job Fresno, CA
Otolaryngology Physician Opportunity – California
Employed Group Practice - Shareholder Track
Sign-On Bonus and Loan Repayment
Come join an experienced and well-respected surgeon who currently has a 6 week wait time. The hospital catchment area is 300,000+ in population with only 3 other providers in the community - 1:4 call.
- Private physician-owned multi-specialty group - shareholder status in the group offered in year two with additional surgery center partnership available
- Flexible schedule with blocked OR time and the ability to be as busy as you want to be - shared practice call is 1:4
- 1/3 general and the rest sub-specialty if desired with the ability to develop sub-specialty interests in Facial Plastics, Head and Neck Surgery, etc
- Surgery Center ownership available with up to 16% return
- Negotiable first-year salary based on training, experience and fair market value with additional bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, & full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, paid time off, CME, and CME allowance
- Physicians with MD/DO degree Required – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community.
- Rapidly growing community - population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- 45 minutes to 500,000 in population and international airport
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
Job ID : OTO 741275
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.