Full Time ObGyn Job Lewes, DE
A new obstetrics and gynecology physician opportunity is now available in Delaware at an established multi-specialty hospital network. You will practice OB/GYN in a family-oriented resort area with an optimal work-life balance. They are seeking a board certified or board eligible physician to join this practice with seven OB/GYNs and a certified nurse midwife.
This position offers a competitive compensation and incentives. You will also receive generous benefits, including sign-on, relocation, CME allowances, and more.
You will enjoy this quaint Delaware community close to the water, beaches, and boating. You will be able to enjoy fine seafood dining, boutiques, lighthouses, and beautiful coastal towns. Come live where other people come to vacation.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base compensation and incentives
- Generous benefits, including sign-on, relocation, and more
- Join several OB/GYNs and a certified nurse midwife
- Large multi-specialty hospital network
- Focus is on delivering high quality care
- Hospital has da Vinci robot and 24/7 anesthesiologists
- Exceptional quality-of-life
- Family-oriented resort area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.