Full Time Otolaryngology Job Alamogordo, NM
An exciting ENT opportunity is now available due to growth and succession planning in New Mexico. There is one other ENT in town that works only two days per week. They are seeking board certified and board eligible physicians preferably with three to five years of experience, as you will be the solo practitioner. You will enjoy an academic affiliation with a residency program. H-1B visa holders can be supported. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed position has a salary guarantee with RVU incentives. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, 31 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $5,000, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They also offer student loan repayment of $10k to $20k per year with 4 year contract.
This position is located in Alamogordo, New Mexico, a desert community that lies in the Tularosa Basin and is bordered on the east by the Sacramento Mountains. As the economic center of Otero County, Alamogordo has primarily a service and retail economy that draws its customers from tourists and from active-duty and retired military personnel. This is a great family community with near perfect weather at 70 degree average annual temperature. You have the ability to ski in the mountains on winter mornings and play golf that afternoon, surrounded by natural beauty.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed minimum income and RVU
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Solo practitioner for growth and succession planning
- 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred
- Academic affiliation
- Conducting virtual interviews
- H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.