Full Time Cardiology Job Marshfield, WI
A new electrophysiology physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin at an established and physician-led organization. They are seeking a board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained electrophysiologist. You will join a well-balanced department with a welcoming environment from colleagues and a dedicated support staff. The position includes procedures, EP hospital call, Echo, EKG, stress test, and covering pacemaker clinic. Some cases include IDC, pacemakers, ablations, EP studies, etc. The hospitalists admit patients, there is NP support, teaching and research available, and outreach is based upon patient needs.
This position offers fully funded relocation, a 401k retirement plan, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 2 weeks of CME and $5.800, 1 month of PTO to start, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, and educational loan assistance. There is also a 2 year salary guarantee.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive two year guaranteed salary
- Great work-life balance
- One month of PTO to start
- Two weeks of CME
- 100-year-old plus physician-led organization
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Excellent schools
- Plentiful four-season recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.