Permanent Anesthesia Job Omaha, NE
This opportunity has a compensation package that is based on experience. You will be offered a full benefits package as well.
Omaha is the largest city in the state of Nebraska about 10 miles north of the mouth of the Platte River. In recent years, the Omaha riverfront and downtown area have experienced tremendous growth with over two billion dollars in new development. It is also home to one of the world's best zoos.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- W-2 with potential of partnership
- Join 11 physicians, adding one for growth
- Must be strong in spine, sports, peripheral joint, EMGs
- Procedure rooms in the clinic
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Will consider new fellows and experienced candidates
- Nebraska's biggest city
- Forbes one of its best 'Bang for Your Buck' cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.