Full Time Psychiatry Job Seattle, WA
A new adult psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a health facility in Washington. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they may consider flexible scheduling and part-time availabilities. You will work with adult inpatients, with a possibility of a small outpatient component. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WA medical license, if necessary. They encourage 2020 residents and fellows to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a negotiable sign-on bonus. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Britney Dias at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com
- Adult psychiatry position
- Inpatient (possibly a small outpatient component)
- Monday - Friday (may consider part-time)
- Light call schedule
- Final-year residents and fellows
- Board certified or board eligible
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Brand new hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.