Full Time Rheumatology Job , ID
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist and one Physician Assistant in established hospital employed practice.
- Community owned 246 bed hospital serves northern Idaho, eastern Washington, and western Montana.
- Practice will be outpatient, flexible work hours.
- Employed position includes competitive base salary, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT disability, pension plan, on campus childcare, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This picturesque community is nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d?Alene. It is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.