Full Time Family Practice Job Utica, NY
Hospital employed family medicine opportunity in Utica, NY!
- Opportunity to work in small group setting.
- Candidate could work 4-day workweek if so desired.
- See around 25 patients per day.
- Practice is strictly outpatient as a hospitalist program is being utilized.
- Very competitive compensation package + malp, health, life, 4 weeks vac/cme, 401-K, etc.
Strategically located in Oneida County (within the heart of the Mohawk Valley) & within 500 miles of 17 of the top 50 U.S. markets, the City of Utica has many attributes that make it the ideal location for business and raising a family. Local population is 60,000. The county provides a service draw of 234,000. Just 50 minute drive to Syracuse, NY.
Long considered the socioeconomic hub of Oneida County, the City of Utica offers its residents and visitors small-city charm, abundant industry, affordable housing, ample recreational opportunities and a diverse cultural and ethnic community.
Utica provides excellent public, parochial, and private schools. Utica College offers a wide range of academic programs, excellent faculty, and diversity of a large university, while at the same time providing students with the low faculty-to-student ratio and individual attention of a small college.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.