Full Time Anesthesia Job Seattle, WA
This opportunity has a very competitive compensation package. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits for you and your dependents, sign-on bonus, a 401k with match until partnership, CME and expenses, and 7 to 8 weeks of paid vacation.
This position is located in an excellent area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2570512.
- Guaranteed compensation for the first year, points system afterward
- Partnership opportunity with 7 yo 8 weeks of paid vacation, includes holidays
- 100% of premium paid employee benefits and 50% paid for dependents
- Provide coverage for 3 facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- There is an option for call or no call
- 100% your own cases, no supervision
- Located in the Seattle suburbs
- Attractive location with art and culture, and nearby recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.