Full Time Neurology Job Springfield, IL
General Neurology Physician – MS Focus
Academic Appointment – Southern Illinois
Practice in an academic environment with a fellowship body of 12 physicians. An academic appointment is available for a MS-Fellowed Neurologist. A mix of a busy patient panel and protected clinical and didactic education time as well as research time.
- MGMA 60th percentile academic compensation with RVU production bonus
- Attending responsibilities
- Very manageable call with a fellow
- No clinic while on call
- Full benefits package including health and dental, retirement, life insurance, State-Driven 401a, 23 days of PTO, 43 sick days, CME time and stipend
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Located between two metro cities, this mid-western city is very rich in history and nostalgia on Route 66, but boasts a family-friendly community when you are enjoy a Broadway play under the stars or the nostalgia of a drive-in movie. You’ll also find a world of great shopping, golfing, live music, nature and adventure and it’s all waiting for YOU!
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in the area available with Montessori schools, gifted and talented programs, and options for advanced placement programs
- Custom housing options (including lake shore homes) are in abundance 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,400 square feet with a deck for only $235,000
- Beautiful historical buildings and extensive park systems to enjoy
- Family community with a plethora of events to enjoy
- Home to one of the top 30 universities in the Midwest
- Enjoy the amenities of having a local airport, plenty of shopping, theaters, opera and more
Job ID: N 11154095 (JN -052019-19482)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.