Full Time Neurology Job Springfield, IL
Neurologist (Epileptologist) for an Academic Appointment – Illinois
Long-Standing and Highly Respected Academic Institution
Practice in an academic environment with a resident body of 12 physicians. An academic appointment is available for an Epileptologist. There is a mix of busy patient panel and protected clinical and didactic education time as well as research time.
- National Salary Survey in the 60th percentile, academic compensation with RVU production bonus
- Directorships available to include additional compensation
- Attending responsibilities
- SEEG Machine
- Very manageable call with a fellow - no clinic while on call
- Full benefits package including health and dental, 23 days of PTO, 43 sick days, retirement, state-driven 401a, life insurance, CME time/stipend and more
- H1B uncapped visa
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located between two metro cities, this mid-western city is very rich in history and nostalgia on Route 66. Boasted for its family-friendly community enjoy a Broadway play under the stars or the nostalgia of a drive-in movie. Enjoy the shopping, golfing, live music, nature and adventure, and it’s all waiting for YOU!
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in the area available with Montessori schools, gifted and talented programs, and options for advanced placement programs
- Custom housing options (including lake shore homes) are in abundance 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,400 square feet with a deck for only $235,000
- Beautiful historical buildings and extensive park systems to enjoy
- Family community with a plethora of events to enjoy
- Home to one of the top 30 universities in the Midwest
- Enjoy the amenities of having a local airport, plenty of shopping, theaters, opera and more
- Extremely diverse cultural population
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: N 1154094
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.