Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Pottsville, PA
This opportunity has a competitive base compensation package with a sign-on with loan forgiveness included. You will be offered fully covered malpractice, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 4 personal days, 6 holidays, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and relocation reimbursement.
This position is located in a community in eastern Pennsylvania within an easy drive to Philadelphia and NYC. The city lies along the west bank of the Schuylkill River. It offers the best of small-town living with good schools, safe neighborhoods, and friendly people.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If interested in this or other oncology opportunities throughout the nation, contact Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Competitive compensation
- Established practice
- Comprehensive medical benefit package
- Tremendous work-life balance
- Strong existing patient base
- Academic affiliated institution
- Highly reputable and respected practice
- Leadership potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.